We are seeking an extraordinary, positive, and proactive Senior Project Manager who is eager to use their experiences managing technology projects to help our clients succeed and scale our delivery team.
You’re a Senior Project Manager excited to lead a diverse set of projects, clients, and team members from project initiation to project close. You are a master of communication and coordination that can keep multiple projects on track, clients delighted, and team members engaged. You have exceptional client service qualities at your core and relentless passion to learn, improve, and execute. You are a resourceful and proactive leader that pays attention to detail while demonstrating initiative and accountability.
You will report to our CEO and collaborate closely with our Chief Data Scientist (CDS) and data science and data engineering teams.
Your Values Match the Company’s Values:
- Integrity – collaborating with candor and respect
- Generosity – treating colleagues and customers extraordinarily
- Ingenuity – knowing your stuff and unearthing breakthrough ideas
- Accountability – being realistic, performing exceptionally, and delivering results
Your Functional Accountabilities:
- Staffing projects working with the CEO and CDS.
- Preparing client project kick-off and weekly status meetings materials; leading client meetings.
- Proactively identifying, managing, and resolving project risks and issues.
- Preparing and delivering weekly project budgets to CEO and CDS.
- Defining, implementing, and improving a project management process that helps the company manage scope, time, and budget across a growing client base.
- B.S. in computer science, information science, engineering or related degree; PMI certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant technology consulting or related experience.
- Experience leading projects related to data – business intelligence, data engineering, machine learning, etc.
- Agile or lean or related iterative product development experience.
- Experience establishing operational processes and tools is a plus.
We can offer you:
- Flexible remote work arrangement
- Continuing education and computer equipment allowance
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Annual bonus based on company profits and individual performance