This individual will be responsible for helping to identify and immediately follow up with warm leads, monitoring lead activity, and relevant lead conversion activities and reporting there on. In addition, this individual will help from time-to-time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, webinars, etc.). The lead generation specialist will also liaise directly with the sales and leadership team to ensure hot leads have scheduled meetings when appropriately qualified.
This is a challenging entry-level position ideal for a responsible person seeking to help drive success for a goal-oriented marketing and sales effort. The candidate should be confident and articulate on the phone and in person, capable of learning new concepts related to artificial intelligence technology services, willing to dig into research on prospects, and eager to set, meet, and report on goals related to lead generation. While the candidate will be given specific goals and held accountable for reporting their successes/failures, they will also have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing improvement of lead-gen tactics. An entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual thrives at Synaptiq!
Direct experience in inside sales, telemarketing, and/or marketing is a plus but not required. The candidate will be expected to learn and use the marketing automation and CRM tools available to support lead generation work and to build reports in Microsoft Excel. The position will support and report to the Head of Marketing.
- Ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
- Professional and self-motivated attitude
- Desire to move into either a sales or marketing role
- Ability and desire to excel at prospecting using a combination of new and tried techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, ability to multitask, detail oriented and team player
- Experience in telemarketing and/or lead generation/qualification is a plus
- Follow up with hot leads
- Help qualify warm sales leads via online databases and outbound calling
- Use marketing automation solution to qualify prospects and capture key data points
- Educate warm prospects on the benefits of our solutions in order to persuade them to take the next step in the sales process
- Clear, concise and consistent follow up via e-mail when appropriate
- Proactively continue a thorough understanding of the company’s services, industry and client needs
- Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns. Provide constant feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns (reports)
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales by navigating to key decision-makers, identify need, generate interest, qualify and close on an appointment for the Sales Account Manager, and perform company research
- Experience working in one of the hottest industries in the world
- Real career growth opportunities — this job is what you make of it
- Dynamic, challenging, and entrepreneurial work environment
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Competitive commission-based salary